Interior office 365 Dagen Succesvol
For the coaching company 365 Dagen Succesvol, VanderBijl was asked to design the interior with unique furniture and flexibel working space.
- The workspaces are made from antique round burr walnut tables, placed on custom steel legs, each table has it’s individual chandelier made from 3 bike headlamps.
- The lounge area is created by cutting up a steel rowing boat in the length, the green patina of the old paint on the boat gives a warm constrast with the dark brown leather seats inside the boat.
- The oval shaped coffee table has been made from reclaimed wood and suggests the teak deck floor of the boat.
- The meeting table has been made from an 1930’s Klepper folding canoe, these canoes were made for airplane droppings. It used to be covered with a canvas skin. The canoe stands on a laser cutted steel chassis that supports the canoe and the glass table top. Now its looks like the glass table top cuts through the body of the canoe.
- The walls and cabinets have been covered with Oxidized Brass Walls, a natural product that oxidizes brass in a artistic way.